The parties to this agreement are Blush Market (Host) and hereafter Vendor.
Host is hosting an event at Azusa Pacific University at 901 E Alosta Ave, Azusa, CA 91702 on November 24th, 2018. The vendor has paid host the required vendor fee for a booth.
The parties agree as follows:
1) Vendor shall be allowed into location 1.5 hours before the event’s commencement at 10am for the purpose of setting up Vendors booth space.
2) Vendor shall not sell any goods or services other than those described on the Vendors application, and is up to the discretion of Host. Vendor shall also agree to not sell any items that are intended for human consumption.
3) Vendors booth space shall be no larger than 8’ by 6’ or 10’ by 10’ depending on application and payment received. Host will supply one 6 foot table upon request. Additional tables, backdrop, and props for their space is the responsibility of the vendor. Vendor is responsible for their own property.
4) No music or such devices shall be used within the Vendor's space.
5) Vendor will have one hour after the events conclusion at 4pm to dismantle and remove all personal items and products brought. Vendor will leave the location clean of trash and in the condition it was before Vendor occupied it, and will be held responsible for any damage.
6) Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any damages or claims that may arise in connection with Vendor’s presence at the event.
7) Blush Market (Emily Richards and Mary Ferrer) and Azusa Pacific University are not responsible or liable for accident, illness, injury, theft, or loss related to any product that is sold by the Vendor at the event.
8) Host will not be held liable for any sales tax which may or may not be collected by Vendor during the event. Vendor is responsible for having all necessary permits available to sell at this event, and will show proof of said permits if requested. Vendor may be subject to fines by the City of Azusa if all required permits are not obtained.
9) Vendor will be held to our refund policy. (More than 14 days prior to the market Vendor may cancel and will be refunded 50% of the vendor fee. If Vendor cancels 14 days or less prior to the market the vendor fees are non-refundable.) There will be no refunds given for poor sales, slow traffic, weather or vendor not showing up to event. Vendor agrees not to file a refund through their bank or Paypal for booth fees after the refund period of 30 days before event.